Check List of documents & pre-requisites for admission application
Check List of Original Documents to be uploaded (JPEG format only) with the application form (session 2022-23) and pre-requisites for applying
- Matriculation Certificate (as proof of age)
- Senior Secondary Examination pass Certificate
- Detailed Marks Card (DMC) of the qualifying examination (12th)
- Character Certificate from the institute last attended
- Certificate of Reserved Category and other related certificates, if applicable, as mentioned in the Prospectus.
- Latest income certificate issued by the competent authority of the Haryana Govt. on or after 01.04.2022, wherever applicable.
- Haryana resident certificate, if applicable.
- Documentary proof in support of respective Supernumerary category, if applicable.
- Undertaking regarding Gap Year, if applicable, as per format in Appendix-U, if applicable.
- Scanned copy of Photograph, Signature ensuring that all required scanned images should be in JPEG format with below specification:
- File Size of the photo image must be between 50KB and 200 KB
- File Size of the signature image must be between 10KB and 100 KB
- File Size of Left Thumb Impression must be between 20KB and 200 KB
- Scanned Copy of any one Identity Proof (Voter ID/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License), Educational Qualifications (like Matriculation, Senior Secondary Examination, and Qualifying Examination etc.) & documents based on which admission against supernumerary seat is to be claimed, if any, Parivar Pehchan Patra Id Document (size between 50 KB and 200KB in JPEG format).
- PRE-REUISITE for applying-
- E-mail id of the candidate (email@example.com) and mobile number
- Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) Id and registered Mobile number for the OTP verification.
- Pin Code with the details of Permanent & Correspondence Address.
Last Modified On: Jul 04, 2022