1. Digital Lounge: To establish a model Digital Lounge with state of the art facilities to enable access to all kinds of digital and open education resources to the students as well as faculty members.
2. MoU: To explore possible MoUs with National/International Institutions/Agencies of repute to facilitate access of all stakeholders to all e-resources/digital resources. MoU with Consortium for Education
Communication (CEC), New Delhi is currently under active consideration.
3. Digital Learning Promotion Policy: To frame a Digital Learning Promotion Policy to promote faculty in using the digital and other e-resources in the teaching-learning as well to create MOOCs courses
and/or other equivalent courses on SWAYAM platform, etc.
4. Trainings/FDPs for Faculty: To conduct FDPs or special sessions for MDU faculty for creation of MOOCs on SWAYAM platform/Model or other LMS in collaboration with Faculty Development Centre.
5. Digital Score Card/Dash Board: To develop Digital Score Card/Dash Board (through University Computer Centre) to monitor the digital learning level of the University – Department wise & faculty wise.