The University aspires to be a leading 'transformative learning community' recognized world-wide for excellence in teaching, research and service and as a catalyst for intellectual, social, cultural and economic development.
The University is committed to transform lives and serve the society through pursuit of excellence in teaching, innovation, lifelong learning, cultural enrichment and outreach services.
To achieve its Vision and Mission, the University will endeavour:
- To provide intellectually inspiring, academically challenging and supportive environment conducive to positive personal growth.
- To provide a comprehensive education, benchmarked against the highest global standards.
- To engage in innovative, high-impact and leading-edge research within and across disciplines.
- To produce graduates of distinction committed to academic/professional excellence and lifelong learning.
- To provide a safe, healthy and sustainable workplace.
- To act in partnership with the community over the generation, dissemination and application of knowledge.
- To act as a gateway and forum for scholarship with rest of the world.
- Academic Excellence: University strives for the uncompromising quality and highest standard of excellence in teaching, learning, research and scholarship across various disciplines.
- Pursuit of Excellence in Research and Innovations: University is driven by research and innovation and ensures continuous engagement in the scholarly activities in the pursuit of innovation, creativity and excellence.
- Morality and Ethics: University upholds the highest ethical values, integrity and professionalism and an unwavering commitment to academic freedom, transparency and accountability.
- Social Commitment and Inclusiveness: University commits to nurtures and preserve an environment of safety, trust, mutual respect, equality and diversity in its all endeavors to ensure fairness and inclusiveness.
- Environmental Sustainability: University is aware of its environmental responsibilities and embraces principle of sustainable development to ensure that any adverse environmental impact of its activities is minimized.
- Service: University seeks to serve the diverse, personal and professional development need of its constituents and encourage habit of engagement, caring, and civic responsibility by emphasizing a connect between service, excellence, and career growth.
Strategic Plan (2018-23)
Code of Ethics for Academic Integrity and Plagiarism