Mob: - 8295951007
email ID:- email@example.com
1. Received ‘Corona Fighter Award-2020’ by Yuva Shakti Sangathan, Gurugram on 06-07-2020 for active contribution during Covid-19. 2.Worked with Govt. of Haryana under Labour Department, Haryana for registration of migrant workers during Covid-19 Pandemic. 4. Actively worked during COVID pandemic through social media and framing COVID awareness videos 4.Active Blood Donor & Social worker
1. Received Corona Yodha Samman by Maharaj Agrasen Vikas Trust, Rohtak on 17.10.2020 for her active contribution during COVID pandemic 2. Donated her prize money to Corona relief fund
1. Active contribution in social services during Corona Pandemic
1. Arranged Oxygen cylinders/ concentrators for patients during Covid-19 2. Provided food to migrant labours during pandemic 3. Actively contributed for social cause
1. Motivated blood donor especially during Corona Pandemic 2. Contributed in several ways for society welfare during pandemic
1. Active Blood donor during Covid-19 Pandemic 2. Provided food to migrant labours during Covid-19 Pandemic 3. Contributed for social service Covid-19 pandemic
University Youth Red Cross
One of the emerging challenges faced by any higher educational institution is the development, application and maintenance of quality benchmarks in all its key performance areas. To institutionalize the process of quality sustenance and enhancement, the Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) has been established in the University. The IQAC in the university came into existence in 2003. It was reconstituted, as per the guidelines of UGC, on 12.07.2010. The IQAC is a nodal agency for ushering in the era of total quality management by working out intervention strategies to enhance overall quality in the institution.
The IQAC works for ensuring continuous improvement in the entire operations of the institution, and assuring all the stakeholders connected with higher education- namely students, parents, teachers, staff, funding agencies and society in general.
The NAAC advocates establishment of IQAC by every institution to make quality enhancement an integral part of institutional functioning. IQAC is utilized to generate good academic ideas and practices. It seeks to work for planning, implementing, and measuring the outcome of academic and administrative performance of the institution.
The primary aim of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution. It aims at fulfillment of the mission and the vision of the university in the light of its quality policy.
Development and application of quality benchmarks/ parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education.
Organization of workshops, seminars and conferences on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
Preparation of Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) to be submitted to UGC based on the quality parameters.
Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching, learning and evaluation.
Ensuring adequacy, maintenance and functioning of the support structure.
To a heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement and facilitate internalization of the quality culture.
To the enhancement and integration among the various activities of the institution and institutionalisation of good practices.
To provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning.
To act as a change agent in the institution.
To better communication
Copyright © 2021 MDU ROHTAK. All right Reserved
The University Logo is property of the University. If any one uses the University Logo without written permission in any form fully or partially can face Legal Consequences.
Designed & Developed By: Meet The Team