The Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences is committed to reach to the highest echelons of professionalism by imparting quality education and focusing on socially and environmentally relevant research, at par with the highest global standards.
Our mission is to:
- Educate and train young minds into quality pharma personnel who can be an asset to the pharmaceutical profession.
- Provide an integrated, multidisciplinary education in pharmaceutical sciences to students enrolled in the different programs of the department, abiding all statutory guidelines.
- Provide a conducive and creative atmosphere in which higher studies and research thrive in tandem amongst students and the faculty.
- Inspire all faculty members to contribute to nation building by serving as resource persons in areas of their expertise.
- Encourage innovative research programs in emerging areas of drug research and sustainable development, by championing collaboration and interdisciplinary learning and research.
- Promote inclusion of all stake holders to participate in the activities of the department, including parents and alumni.