About Faculty Development Centre
Maharshi Dayanand University is emerging as a leading institute of the nation with more than 400 faculty members. Many young, enthusiastic, talented faculties have joined the institute recently due to expansion of departments. Apart from the development of various aspects of its own faculty members the institute will serve the faculty members all over the India and will provide a common interactive forum of scholarship for the academia.
The University aspires to be a ‘Leading Transformative Learning Community’ recognized worldwide for its excellence in teaching, research and service and as a catalyst for intellectual, social, cultural and economic development. Therefore, the university is committed to transform lives and serves the society through pursuit of excellence in teaching, innovation, lifelong learning, cultural enrichment, outreach services.
Faculty Development Centre is considered to be an integral component of the university and contributes significantly towards the accomplishment of the university vision and mission. FDC has important role in promoting academic excellence and research activities of the institution. It intends to incubate and nurture the research and professional competencies resulting into catapulting professional growth of the teachers. The Faculty Development Centre at M.D.U. Rohtak will involve a comprehensive range of activities from Personal Development to Professional Excellency. The participant teachers will be equipped with updated knowledge and different types of skills. Faculty Development Centre already approved in Executive Council of the University got approval from MHRD, Delhi under Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya National Mission on Teachers and Teaching (PMMMNMTT) for its establishment.
FDC aims to organize Faculty Development Programme involving comprehensive range of activities by broadly focusing on the following areas of faculty development; Personal, Professional, Instructional and Organizational To achieve these broad goals, FDC has following operational objectives:
- To motivate faculty members to engage themselves in innovative, high-impact and leading-edge research within and across the disciplines
- To orient the faculty for nurturing graduates of distinction committed to academic/ professional excellence and lifelong learning
- To catalyze the process of generation, dissemination and application of knowledge
- To act as an interactive and dynamic forum of scholarship for the academia
- To prepare faculty members for IPR generation and undertaking consultancy projects with industry and society
- To inculcate highest level ethical values, integrity and professionalism
- To engage faculty members in scholarly activities in the pursuit of innovation, creativity and excellence
- To inspire faculty members to explore and experiment with various instructional and pedagogical strategies keeping in view of the student diversity
Prof. Surendra Kumar
(Dept. of Sanskrit)
Phone : 9215379708
Dr. Madhuri Hooda (Project-Cordinator, MHRD)
Deputy Director, FDC
(Department of Education)
Phone : 9518009986, 8295081122
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Four Days National Seminar Cum Orientation Programme on Implication of CBCS at UG and PG Level
Organise a 14days Capacity Building Programme on" Pedagogy, Innovative Research Practices and Extensive Activities"
Workshop on "Soft Skills and Creative Academic Writing" (29th Jul 2019 - 4th Aug 2019)
Organization of seven days FDP/Workshop On "E-Learnig Technologies"
Faculty Development Center MDU Rohtak has postpone the"two days national seminar "Implication of CBCS at UG level " due to some unavoidable reason.
Two days National Seminar cum Orientation Programme on " Implication of CBCS at UG level" on July13-14, 2019
Activity Calender and Application Form (15 May, 2019 to 31 Aug, 2019)
Two Week Capacity Building Program (CBP) On Pedagogy, Research and Extension Activities (March 11, 2019 to March 24, 2019)
Brochure Faculty Development Programme
Calender And Application Form
Registration Form: Seven Days Workshop on E-Learning Technologies, E-Content Development and MOOCs From Feb 20, 2019 to Feb 26, 2019 Organised by FDC